Monday, September 17, 2012

My portable ID On my PS3


Get your Portable ID! ...... Last time It was updated I was on level 12... and now look at me "SWEET"! Below are pic's & links that will show you reviews as well as prices w/details of what video games I loVe. The first 5 are in order (I would die with out). The others are ones that I play over and over again and would be sad with out them.



I'm going to talk about Fallout 3 on another post. Fallout 3 my favorite game in the whole wide world. (who says that? I do!) So I look forward to that. ~*M

P.S you can add me. I love Zombies anytime~ and yes, I have a xbox & PS3 & Wii etc...

Myspace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 17, 2012

My portable ID On my PS3

Posted by Mei Kwai at 12:32 PM

Get your Portable ID! ...... Last time It was updated I was on level 12... and now look at me "SWEET"! Below are pic's & links that will show you reviews as well as prices w/details of what video games I loVe. The first 5 are in order (I would die with out). The others are ones that I play over and over again and would be sad with out them.



I'm going to talk about Fallout 3 on another post. Fallout 3 my favorite game in the whole wide world. (who says that? I do!) So I look forward to that. ~*M

P.S you can add me. I love Zombies anytime~ and yes, I have a xbox & PS3 & Wii etc...

Myspace Comments

0 comments on "My portable ID On my PS3"

Post a Comment