Monday, September 17, 2012

Her Hair Her Way!

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

Avant-garde

How crazy are these hair styles? I think they are true works of art. The time and detail, not to mention the pain to wear them. These girls should get paid well for their efforts. When I was younger I would dabble a little art form here and there with my own hair, or anyone that walked by. Hell! just yesterday I pinned my hair up with suckers (that is what I was working with at the moment)... and my hair needed to be out of my face.) I also crochet hair for a different kind of look (I'll post video soon) it's a killer to undo if your in a hurry though:).. ~*M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 17, 2012

Her Hair Her Way!

Posted by Mei Kwai at 12:48 PM

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

reelsigingstars - Video and Image Hosting

Avant-garde

How crazy are these hair styles? I think they are true works of art. The time and detail, not to mention the pain to wear them. These girls should get paid well for their efforts. When I was younger I would dabble a little art form here and there with my own hair, or anyone that walked by. Hell! just yesterday I pinned my hair up with suckers (that is what I was working with at the moment)... and my hair needed to be out of my face.) I also crochet hair for a different kind of look (I'll post video soon) it's a killer to undo if your in a hurry though:).. ~*M


0 comments on "Her Hair Her Way!"

Post a Comment