Thursday, September 26, 2013

Plastic deco/washi tape headbands

 I have missed you my blog. I think I'll call you "WATTS" from (Some kind of wonderful)#BC-U-R!!!


  I have had a lot going on but who doesn't. That is no reason to leave you blank with no key tapping for you to dance 2. I have been working on an idea of using deco tape on my headbands. I just love playing/working w/Japanese tape. The only thing is the cost. If you look around you can find cheaper versions of so called "deco tape". I have found that nothing quite works like Japanese deco tape.  The thing is when you work with deco tape it wraps around nicer, it has a better flow, and your projects turn out looking crisp and clean. They are so fun to wear and decorate too. Here are a few I have been working on.
Black Pink Checker, Blue Pink Diamond, Black and White zebra,  Shattered Glass, Girls Plastic Headband, (Vault 11), Meikwai, ♥ B/W lacy petals, Color Polka Dots, Pepper Pink, Giraffe-kin  Lime, Purr Purple Zebra Handmade Plastic Headband, (Vault 11) Meikwai, GirlsBlue plaid, Japanese Floral, Pink  Rose Hexagon, Apple Face Green, Handmade Plastic Headband, (Vault 11), Meikwai, girl,Belt buckle, Blue Zebra, P!nk Skull, Leopard Spots, Black/ white Checkered, Headband Deco Tape, (Vault 11) Meikwai, Girl, Plastic Headband,

 This is only the beginning of what I can do. Until next time WATTS! ~*M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Plastic deco/washi tape headbands

Posted by Mei Kwai at 8:34 PM
 I have missed you my blog. I think I'll call you "WATTS" from (Some kind of wonderful)#BC-U-R!!!


  I have had a lot going on but who doesn't. That is no reason to leave you blank with no key tapping for you to dance 2. I have been working on an idea of using deco tape on my headbands. I just love playing/working w/Japanese tape. The only thing is the cost. If you look around you can find cheaper versions of so called "deco tape". I have found that nothing quite works like Japanese deco tape.  The thing is when you work with deco tape it wraps around nicer, it has a better flow, and your projects turn out looking crisp and clean. They are so fun to wear and decorate too. Here are a few I have been working on.
Black Pink Checker, Blue Pink Diamond, Black and White zebra,  Shattered Glass, Girls Plastic Headband, (Vault 11), Meikwai, ♥ B/W lacy petals, Color Polka Dots, Pepper Pink, Giraffe-kin  Lime, Purr Purple Zebra Handmade Plastic Headband, (Vault 11) Meikwai, GirlsBlue plaid, Japanese Floral, Pink  Rose Hexagon, Apple Face Green, Handmade Plastic Headband, (Vault 11), Meikwai, girl,Belt buckle, Blue Zebra, P!nk Skull, Leopard Spots, Black/ white Checkered, Headband Deco Tape, (Vault 11) Meikwai, Girl, Plastic Headband,

 This is only the beginning of what I can do. Until next time WATTS! ~*M

0 comments on "Plastic deco/washi tape headbands"

Post a Comment