Crochet Challenge For Warm Up America

Join the challenge-


THE CROCHET CHALLENGE 

FOR WARM UP AMERICA

2019

Crochet Challenge for Warm Up America | 2019
By BHOOKED

What is it all about? Go to BHOOKED to start the challenge today. bhooked has all the information you will need. Get your entry form, pattern, and prize list there.
Both patterns are released now on bhookedcrochet.com
while reading BHOOKED looks like the yarn kits have been sold out. I found my set (below) on Amazon. I bought two Red Heart burgundy the jumbo size, and the jumbo white. However, the Red Heart royal jumbo yarn wasn’t the price I was looking for. So I bought two of the regular sizes. If I have time I’d like to make two blankets. More entries mean double wins for everybody. My gal Lori found her yarn at Joann fabrics (don’t forget your coupons). I like a good challenge, a time frame to keep me focused, a reason to be creative, and my goal is to leave my fingerprints all over the world by giving back.
Whatever your motivation, join us for this three week challenge today.

Happy Crafting~*M


Click here for more information about The Water Reed Medical foundation.
                     

Comments