DIY Leap of Faith


DIY (8" mini latter) Leap of Faith


I make these mini latter's as gifts for my family and friends. This mini latter fits perfect in my Christmas village. I have it displayed next to the tree in the middle of town. My "Leap of Hope" fits perfect in my dollhouse. I have it displayed next to the sewing room. Both mini latter's stand about 8" tall. 




Items you will need:

1  Latter
2  Stands of String beads 13" inch each  (your choice of style) 
1  Glue gun w/sticks 
2 different wrapping papers mini squares (cut to fit) 
13" ribbon of your choice
1 1" Styrofoam square shape 
1 1/2" Styrofoam square shape 



Start off by working from the top down.  Glue your first bead under the top of the latter. Then weave the string in and out of the latter. Glue the last of the sting under the later on the bottom plank.   

Work both sides. 




Try and make it look festive for whatever occasion it is. 






Cut your Styrofoam squares to shape and fit the top of your latter.




                                                      Wrap each one using different paper.



With the smaller one on top glue them together. 
Tie one bow around both.



Glue the gifts to the top of the latter. 


I would add snow or glitter where needed.

"TA~DA!!".... ask me anything ~*M


Buy them on eTsY here






Comments