DIY Thanksgiving placement cards


(DIY) Pumpkin Stacks (placecard/name holders)





I wanted to blog about these place holders because after all Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. These little pumpkin stacks are festive, easy to make, and a conversational piece. I don't have a diy picture tutorial for these however, I will do my best to explain how I made them. You can tell by looking at the photos there are pretty much explanatory.

Items: you will need are haystacks bought @ the hobby store.
Glue gun w/sticks, festive buttons, leaves, pumpkin garland, name tags, and tooth picks.

Dirctions:
Glue the leaves to the back of the haystacks, then place your buttons or arrange your garland to suit your look. Glue then on well. (hay+glue=HOT!)
Glue name tags to the top of the toothpicks, insert toothpicks into haystack.


Gobble Gobble!!!
 father"  Give Thanks
                                              ~*M

Comments